We know this is a busy and challenging time for so many, and it can be hard to find time to take care of ourselves.
Join us for Take Care – a simple, spiritual self-care guide.
We’ll provide helpful 5-minute practices every morning this week.
Spend 5 minutes reading this devotional. Set the tone for the week.
Take a walk by yourself or with your family. Listen to music, get some fresh air, and let your mind rest!
Listen to THIS feel good playlist!
Here's a list of outdoors activities in the Sugar Land area.
Use these conversation questions as you walk with your family.
- What is something that makes our family special?
- What character would you play in a movie? Why?
- What is the funniest sound you can make?
- What is something you want to learn how to do?
- What do you like better: going to bed, or waking up? Why?
- What do you love about our home?
- If you could go on a date with mom and/or dad, where would we go and why?
- What makes you laugh?
- If you could stay up all night, what would you do?
- What's the funniest word you know?